DS4Windows is the perfect Emulator tool which helps to use DualShock 4 which is a Play Station 4 controller on your computer. As a gamer, we know it is very hard to play using Mouse and Keyboard as compared to PlayStation controllers. That’s the reason why Jays2Kings developed this amazing emulator so we can still use our DualShock 4 controller in Xbox 360.
So, if you are new and don’t know how to install this software on your computer? Then don’t worry this is the complete guide where we will run the whole installation process. Don’t miss any step otherwise you may not install DS4Windows properly and face connectivity issues.
How To Install DS4Windows
Here is the complete step by step guide:
- First, you need to download this DS4Windows Emulator by using our website if you don’t download it yet then follow this link:
- After downloading on your computer use any Rar extractor tool to extract the zip file and you will notice a new folder with the same name as Zip file.
- Open that folder and you will find two software there 1. DS4Windows.exe and 2. DS4WindowsUpdater.exe. So, this Updater.exe will be used to download any latest update that’s why we ignore it at this time because it is already the latest version.
- Now right-click on DS4Windows.exe and click on Run as Administrator, it will ask for confirmation just click Yes and a new window will pop.
- In this Window, you see two options where you will be asked to install as a portable or in AppData. We will recommend you to choose AppData because it will keep your settings otherwise when you choose the first option you lose your setting every time you close it.
- When clicking on AppData another Window will pop-up where you see two other options. If you are using Windows 10/8/8.1 or 7 then click on the first option. Otherwise, in case you are using Windows XP/Vista or below you need to click on the second option.
- After clicking on your desired option it will ask for your confirmation if you really want to install drivers so just click on Yes and drivers will be installed within some time.
That’s it you have now successfully installed DS4Windows on your computer so simply connect your DualShock 4 using USB Cable or using BlueTooth and enjoy playing your favourite games.