DS4Windows is a portable software which almost every gamer was waiting for because it Emulates the DualShock 4 with Windows. As you know Microsoft has added the Xbox 360 gaming feature in Windows 10 so most people are excited about this. It is because we can now play our favourite game in Wide Angle LCD and there are many other benefits to it. This software has a simple and clean UI that guides you through the setup process quickly and gets you ready for gaming in seconds.
Even though most people face a problem and they don’t know the exact way to use it so if you are one of them then stick with me. Because in today’s guide I will tell you how you can use it on your computer but before you need to set up this. So, there is a guide of me in which I explained everything on how to set up that’s why I will highly recommend to read this first and then check this out.
How To Use DS4Windows
You’ll have to rely on third-party solutions to connect the PS4 controller to Windows 10, but the processes themselves aren’t as hard as you might think. You need to do the following to connect the PS4 controller to Windows 10:
- If you didn’t download this tool yet then go to this link and download DS4Windows in your computer: DS4Windows Download Free for Windows
- When you complete downloading the file now open that folder and extract zip file by using any Extractor tool like 7zip or WinRar.
- After this, you will see a new folder there so open it and right-click on DS4Windows.exe and click Run as Administrator.
- It may ask for confirmation so click Yes and it will open a new window, where you see two steps. Step 1: Install the DS4 Driver and Step 2. Install Microsoft 360 drivers for Windows XP or Below. Now if you are running an older version then click 2nd step otherwise click on Step 1.
- Now, wait for some time until it installs the drivers in your computer and then click Finish.
- After this go to Start Menu and click Settings icon from left-side, and then go to Devices > Bluetooth.
- Now from here Enable your BlueTooth
- Press and hold PS Icon and Share buttons on your PS4 controller until the light begins to flash.
- Again open BlueTooth and search for DualShock 4 Controller there and then connect it. If you are asked to enter paired key then enter 0000.
- Now Minimize the DS4Windows tool and enjoy playing your favourite games with Play Station controller.